Join us for a Ladies Only Bootcamp Holiday at our fantastic villa in Albufeira, Algarve.
Our Portugal bootcamp retreat aims to be the perfect combination of a bootcamp and holiday, making sure you not only lose weight, inches, and feel great, but also have a fabulous holiday too. Our programme combines lots of fitness sessions, healthy living workshops, and typical holiday activities, to give you a memorable experience like no other
- Accommodation — shared twin accommodation in a fantastic 5 bedroom luxury Villa
- Return airport transfers via yellow fish
- A variety of self catering breakfast options
- Up to 6 hours of training per day. Our day starts at 7am, finishing at 7pm and includes a complete variety of sessions including box fit, circuits, hit, core, zumba, beach sessions plus lots more! We also understand that everybody comes for different reasons, whether its weight-loss, fitness, or relaxation – which is why all sessions are optional and depending on your goals we will advise on how many sessions to do to help you achieve them.
- Lifestyle analysis — This will include full body measurements on arrival and before departure.
- Relaxation time — we have a few hours chill out time each afternoon where you can relax, soak up the sunshine, and have freedom to explore the area
- Private swimming pool
- Flights — available from all budget airlines to Faro (approx. £100 return – use skyscanner)
- Food/drink — The bootcamp includes breakfast only, which enables you to have more options, but allows you to learn for yourself what to buy and how to eat properly so when you go home you are already have a new healthy eating habit. We will be arranging bbq nights and optional nights out to restaurants too so there will be a range of eating options. There is a large superstore nearby which we will be going to at the beginning of the week to get your weekly food shop.
- Massages (Our Masseuse comes in 2/3 days per week)
- Additional activities – optional evenings out and excursions
To secure your place all we need is a £99 deposit with the balance due 8 weeks prior to the start date