We all know how difficult it can be at times to feel motivated to workout, especially after a few long days at work or when the cold dark days are setting in. DON’T WORRY! Motivate Bootcamp are here to help with some top tips to stay motivated all of the time!
- At the end of each week try and set aside half an hour to write a fitness schedule for the following week. Try and book in your classes or just plan out what workouts you will be doing and when. By doing this you are more likely to stick to the plan and will feel a sense of accomplishment when you have completed the exercises! This will eventually just become part of your normal routine! Check out our typical schedule for UK Bootcamps & Portugal
- Set Goals! This is so important for your motivation! Whether you are looking to drop a dress size, lose inches or fit into an old pair of jeans setting goals will help keep you on track! Why not reward yourself when you have completed the goal by buying some new clothes to show off all of your hard work? Don’t forget to set a new goal to work towards!
- Make sure you keep a record of your achievements! Take photos and measurements every three to four weeks. This will help you to see your progression and keep you motivated to carry on! This is something that we do on our 7 night Portugal fitness camps, its a great feeling when you start to see results
- It doesn’t matter if you go to the gym or workout at home. The key to not getting bored is variety! Why not try a new class? Or look up a new exercise to try at home? This will help keep your mind focused and you might find something you really enjoy! Then it won’t feel like a chore- Bonus! You could also sign up for a run, a triathlon or even a bootcamp. (that last one sounds like a great idea!) This will help keep you fully focused and help you achieve your goals! if you are looking for tips on new classes then we have a great variety on our Weekend Fitness Boot Camps, come along and give it a try!
- Try working out with friends! Not only will you be getting fit but you can also have a catch up! There has been research into this and it has shown that working out with a friend can push you harder than if you worked out alone! Nothing like a bit of healthy competition to see who can complete the most burpees in a minute! You can even do an online workout together, using Facetime or a app like Zoom
- This point is so important! Remember how good you feel after a workout! No one has ever completed a workout and regretted it! Your body and mind feel fantastic after a workout right? Next time you are struggling to get out of bed for that morning class just try and think of how good you will feel for the rest of the day!
Hopefully these tips have helped you to get motivated when it comes to exercise! What are you waiting for?
If you would like more motivation then join one of our fitness retreats. They range from 2 day fitness and wellbeing events to 7 night Weight Loss retreats in Portugal. For more information please CLICK HERE