Responsibilities of the Client
- Clients shall be held responsible to make compensation for any damage they cause to the contents and furnishings of the premises during their stay
- Bootcamp Retreats LTD accepts no responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of personal possessions, which includes, but is not limited to, clothing, jewellery or similar items of value, personal equipment. All clients are advised to ensure that they are adequately insured against these events and not to bring valuables to camp.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to arrange travel to the site / location for the proposed activity and or service unless otherwise stated. We cannot be responsible for travel delays, weather conditions, or any other issues which may delay your travel to bootcamp or cancellation. Please make sure you have adequate insurance in place in case of any issues.
- We will provide duty of care whilst on the premises of the venue, we are not responsible once you leave the complex
- Travel Insurance with comprehensive Personal accident, cancellation and covid 19 cover is highly recommended in case of injury or inability to complete the duration of your stay with us at our bootcamps. We also recommend this in case of weather delays or any other circumstances which mean you cannot attend the bootcamp.
Cancellation by the Client
- If the client wishes to cancel the bootcamp then they must advise Motivate Bootcamp in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deposit is non-refundable, plus there is a cancellation charge (below)
- Participants who don’t show up for activities forfeit the full cost
|DATE OF CANCELLATION||CANCELLATION CHARGE|
|Less than 4 weeks||100% of the fee payable|
|4-8 weeks||50% of the fee payable|
|More than 8 weeks||25% of the fee payable|
Medical & Health
- All clients should be aware of and accept the risks involved in undertaking intense periods of physical activity.
- The client confirms that they are in good health and are unaware of any reason why they may not be able to take part in the activity, both physically and mentally
- You are required to fill out a medical form letting us know of any personal health issues and this must be sent back to us prior to the bootcamp – failure to complete this will lead to you not being able to participate
- Any medical conditions that you have or are concerned about must be noted on the pre bootcamp forms and discussed with us if needed. We may ask for a doctor’s letter for certain conditions.
- If you are unsure about any medical conditions, then please seek medical advice prior to booking
- Failure to disclose any serious illness or injury may lead us to refuse participation in the bootcamp, or cancelling your place without refund
- All clients are required to sign a waiver on arrival at the bootcamp venue accepting full responsibility for themselves
- Clients are responsible for arranging their own Covid tests. If a client develops any symptoms of Covid 19 whilst at the event, then they must notify the leader immediately and arrange a Covid test. If the covid test comes back positive then the client will not be allowed back to the venue and will need to arrange alternative accommodation (Covid 19 insurance is highly advised)
Guidelines for Bootcamp Activities
- We try to make sure everything on our website is correct.
- Our website is meant to be illustrative and designed to give you general guidelines about the bootcamp retreats, our typical day may not be the schedule you receive for the weekend as we adapt it and change it continuously to give our clients the best experience
- We may review the bootcamp programme and make changes at the actual event due to circumstances outside of our control i.e. the weather
- All excursions such as boat trips, paddle boarding etc. will be booked through an external company. We do not take responsibility for any problems or issues with the service – these must be dealt with direct to the supplier which we will provide full details if requested
Acceptance of Authority
- Employees of Bootcamp Retreats LTD will use their best endeavours to resolve problems to the benefit of the Client as a whole.
- The Client must refrain from any conduct which may give offence or cause danger or damage to any person or property.
- No alcohol to be consumed in bootcamp area, only within your designated areas or off site
- No noise past 10pm – please be courteous of other clients
- If Bootcamp Retreats LTD or any of its suppliers believe that the Client is in breach of this obligation, then we may refuse the booking or have the Client removed from any property or facility. We will owe the client no liability in such circumstances and the client will be solely responsible for any costs incurred.
- If there is a problem during the activity and or service period, you must report it to the instructor of your activity. If it is still unresolved you must then report it a director of Bootcamp Retreats LTD immediately so that prompt and effective efforts can be made to resolve the problem.
- In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved at this time and you wish to raise a complaint full written details must be sent to Bootcamp Retreats LTD within 14 days of the bootcamp finishing. Please include your booking details and full details of your complaint on your letter. Please email email@example.com
- Bootcamp Retreats LTD reserve the right to take any pictures or recordings of the client during the activity and /or services and the client accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall by solely owned by Bootcamp Retreats LTD
- The Client accepts and agrees that any recordings may be used by us at its absolute discretion in any manner including but not limited to its website, socials media, marketing, PR, promotional material and advertisements.
- If you do not wish to be on any pictures that we publish then please let us know and we will not publish any photos which you appear in
Your statutory rights are NOT affected by any of our terms and conditions