What are the 2 Day Fitness Bootcamp Weekends In The UK?
These are a chance for you to have a break from everyday life, focus on yourself, and give your body and mind a chance to recharge and re-educate themselves.
- Give yourself a kick start, and set some goals to keep you motivated
- Lose weight, inches, and tighten up those hard to lose areas
- Increase fitness, with a combination of cardio, resistance, core, stretch
- Educate yourself through our nutrition and lifestyle workshop
- Have some time out with friends, or meet new people and enjoy a fantastic weekend away for some much needed ‘me’ time
Our bootcamp programme is designed for women, and is suitable for all ages/abilities – as all sessions can be adapted to different fitness levels. Our aim is to have fun, but we are also there to motivate, encourage, and push everybody to their individual limits and help to achieve your goals. Our fantastic fitness trainers will work you hard and to your individual limits, getting the most out of you whilst having fun at the same time. Between us we have a complete mix of disciplines enabling you receive the very best training and advice.
Our affordable fitness breaks are based on a DBB basis so the only thing you need to bring is lunch and healthy snacks! We also have a variety of options for you, from shared rooms (with your friends or we can join you up with somebody) to luxury private rooms dependant on your preference, and most bootcamp venues even have a spa which is included within your fitness weekend package.
WHAT’S INCLUDED AT BOOTCAMP:
- One nights’ accommodation (lots of venues to choose from)
- Evening dinner on the Saturday and breakfast on the Sunday – in hotel restaurant
- A variety of fun fitness sessions with elements of cardio, resistance, core, and stretch to create a perfect balance
- Healthy living workshops on exercise and nutrition to provide you with the knowledge tocontinue your new lifestyle after bootcamp
- Pool/spa access (dependant on venue)
- Aftercare support and motivation via social media
- Expert trainers and guidance
TYPICAL WEEKEND AT BOOTCAMP:
9am – Welcome talk
9.30am – Aims & goals workshop
10am – Fitness tests/snack
10.30am – Circuit Training
11.15am – Interval Run/Walk
12pm – Core
12.30pm – Lunch
1pm – Healthy living workshop
2pm – Zumba
3pm – Combat
4pm – Pilates
5pm – Check in/snack and relax/massages/spa
7.30pm – Evening meal
7.30am – Boxfit
8.30am – Breakfast
9.30am – Walk
11.30 am – Stretch
12pm – Nutrition
1pm – Close
WHAT FITNESS SESSIONS MAY BE INCLUDED?
We change our fitness camps continuously and always offer a complete variety of fitness classes. You will also receive lifestyle and nutritional workshops
Sessions on the bootcamps may include:
Boxfit, Clubbercise, Piloxing, Combat, Attack, Zumba,Core, HIIT, Tabata, Insanity, Strong by Zumba, Interval Training, Circuit Training, Pump, Kettlebells, Resistance Bands, Partner, Sandbells, Fitball, Functional, Walking, Yoga, Pilates, Team Games, Stretch
WHERE DO WE OFFER OUR BOOTCAMP WEEKENDS? (Click link to view)
These weekends are a great social event to and you will meet lots of new friends, and many people rebook with other ladies they met. We also have great social media interaction, with the ladies adding each other and keeping each other motivated.
Start time on the Saturday is 9am (please arrive for 8.45am) and finish time on the Sunday is approximately 1pm (if you are at a venue with pool/spa you are welcome to enjoy the facilities after too).
CURRENT 2 DAY BOOTCAMP WEEKEND DATES
January 15th – 16th 2022 (Manchester) – Private Room (£179) / Shared Room (£159
January 22nd – 23rd 2022 ( Buxton)- Private Room (£179) / Shared Room (£159)
January 29th – 30th 2022 (Leeds) – Private Room (£179) / Shared Room (£159)
March 19th – 20th 2022 ( Buxton)- Private Room (£179) / Shared Room (£159)
*Limited places – £75 deposit confirms your place
* Friday night accommodation can be added on DBB rate (Contact for more info)