Why should you join a Bootcamp Abroad?
There are many fitness bootcamp options available, with many fitness companies offering residential bootcamps ranging from one night to 7 night stays. Many of these are available in the UK but have you ever thought about heading abroad for your luxury bootcamp holiday?
A Bootcamp may be about results for a lot of people, whether its weight loss or fitness related, but there are many other reasons why you should head abroad for your fitness camp.
- The weather is major bonus, as most fitness retreats take place in sunny climates such as Portugal and Spain. It’s one of the main reasons we run our 7 DAY LADIES FITNESS HOLIDAY in the Algarve, Portugal. When the sun is out at 7am its a great reason to wake up and start the day, plus who doesn’t love an afternoon of relaxation sunbathing by the pool or the beach, plus you get a tan!
- Experiencing different places is part of the experience. During your free time why not head off to the local town, marina, or take a boat trip around the coastal cliffs. Chat to the locals and immerse yourself in a different way of life. We like to take our clients paddle boarding, horse riding, and coastal walks to give them a chance to explore the local area. On our SELF-CATERING BOOTCAMP we also experience local restaurants and fabulous cuisine most evenings
- You feel good! Let’s be honest – who doesn’t feel good when they step off a plane and arrive at a luxury villa with private pool? Whether its for a holiday or a bootcamp, Its a perfect positive start to your week, and being in a great mood will have great psychological benefits
- Food – ok so we all love nice food, but doesn’t it taste better when the ingredients are fresh, fish is straight from the ocean, and you get all of your meals cooked by your own personal chef? ALL INCLUSIVE RETREATS are perfect for those who want everything taken care of for them. You receive 3 delicious meals per day, snacks, plus the attention of your very own chef who can personalise your meals too. They may be a little more expensive than the self catering bootcamps, but imagine paying a chef and buying all the ingredients yourself? It would certainly work out at more than the additional £300 per week, so definitely worth it. All dietary requirements can be catered for too.
- It’s not as expensive as you may think. There are lots of bootcamp holidays that cost around £1200 – £1500 which is the average rate, but did you know you can book one for as low as £499, whilst still receiving the same first class treatment? Check out some REVIEWS if you don’t believe us 🙂